Torah Online - Cyberspace Chabura of Online Torah



Monday, April 24, 2006

Israel

"Israel" by Rabbi David Ordan

A discription of this class as found on Aish Audio:

Does Israel remind you of the eye of a tornado ­ with multiple layers of paradoxes and contradictions? And why does this tiny strip of land have such a magnetic pull on Jews? There happens to be a magic to this land that appeals to the adventurous at heart, whether to find yourself, your soul partner or those just looking for a colorful land with many interesting trails and tales.

To listen with Windows Media Player click here.

The length of this class is approximately 42 Minutes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I just finished listening to this shiur, and it was WONDERFUL. As I was listening to the Rabbi speak, everything in me was saying, "Yes! Yes! exactly!" Thanks for positng this one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2006 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Who links to me? Check PageRank


View My Stats