Torah Online - Cyberspace Chabura of Online Torah



Sunday, April 22, 2007

Olam Radio

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted. Been busy and all. However, I came across this great online 24-hours-a-day music site that I would like to share with all of you.

Interested in listening to singing but without music during these days of Sefira?

1. Go to: http://olamradio.com
2. Click on LISTEN
3. Choose the first choice - ACAPELLA

For a list of other great websites on Jewish Music click here.

_____________________

Please let me know that you enjoy this blog, therefore, please write a comment in the comments section, or email me at torahonline@gmail.com to let me know that you're here.

I plan G-d willing to update more frequently, so please send a note via email or post a comment here on topics that you would like to see posted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Who links to me? Check PageRank


View My Stats